Friday, March 12, 2010

Change of Plans

My objective has changed. I’m no longer here to keep an eye on the bulldog. Sorry Cat, but most of the people I talk to already know she lies about stuff. They just find her posts funny, so what can you do? So be it. It’s too bad those lies were taken as truth by some people, leading to the false accusations of a few. The Mutt should have stuck to Amy and figured out who the fuck she was and more importantly what she was up to.


The things I posted are the conversations that really took place. People who want to can read them and come to their own conclusions. It’s easy to see that something is not right, and that in my opinion should not be ignored. I was wrong, Amy is still around and I suspect in more than one place.

See The Truth,

All Seeing Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment