Saturday, February 6, 2010

The begining of the end: MJHD On It's Way To Being Closed

People want to know what happened to mjhd. In a wierd way, they need closure. Maybe it was just a forum, but it meant a lot to many members, and they deserve to know the truth. Since PitBull, our little Dobie, and The Cat seem to be addressing Conspiracy's lies right now, I will take some time to focus on what really happened to MJHD.

By the time you read the information in these emails, you will have some idea why Amy wanted to shut MJHD down, and why the moderators were so willing to go along with the John deception. And don't hand me that "oh my god they lied" bullshit that the fucking mutt preaches. Get it through your heads: they lied to PROTECT mjhd and the privacy of the admin. They wanted the website to stay going, and I think if nothing else, these emails prove that.

Amy stated in an email that she was thinking about closing the site. According to my informant, these emails lead up to the chat where John was created. Sadly, I do not have screenshots of that chat. The other things they show, or at very least insinuate, will be addressed when I post a few chats for you to think about. These chats go along with the emails, but more on that tomorrow.

At the request of my informant, I blacked out the contacts the person had in their email list, as well as their name. They wish to remain anonymous. I can't say I blame them.


 





See The Truth,

All Seeing Eye

7 comments:

  1. MJ can hoax his death, the definition of a hoax being "something intended to deceive or defraud," but an admin cannot lie to maintain some privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KL, You and the other moderators who tried to help Amy regain some form of privacy did nothing wrong. She had every right to privacy, and who could blame her for wanting to get away from Conspiracy and his (or her) relentless attacks. You lied to protect the privacy of somebody and to keep the forums open.

    The Mutt lies to destroy people, to discredit their character, and hurt them. There is a huge difference, and I wouldn’t spend much time worrying about the people who can’t understand that. Keep in mind that very few people actually knew what was going on. They will, though.

    Does it matter why a person lies about something? Keeping it real, yes it does. It matters a whole hell of a lot.

    See The Truth,

    All Seeing Eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does any of this BS matters?? You zoo animals are fucking ridiculous and I mean that with a passion..dumb asses, I am seriously sickened by what this situation has become...GET A LIFE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Seeing eye:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sick of the BS,

    Yes, it does matter to some people. If it doesn't matter to you just don't read it and move on.

    KL/LovetheGlove,

    You're welcome. I am somebody who knows how passsionate you were about the members. I know how much you cared about them, particularly those who were emotionally distraught over the "death" of MJ. I saw how you reached out to offer support to them, and I was disgusted with the way you and the other moderators were treated. Many of the members had no idea how much you all cared. Maybe in time they will come to realize this. If not, just know that some of us recognized it all along.

    See the Truth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went through all the emails, and I can come up with just one comment : the drama, the drama.
    Having been a member of MJHD and MJDHI i do have issues with Silverwolf (although somehow that has been straightened out, at least imo) and with the Royal Dutchies (I still do, the lack of respect towards the members, the forcing upon people of their theories, their one track mindness...etc.etc. think I'll stop here lol).

    I fully understand that not every mod can be held responsible for the going down hill, but still... there is such a thing as looking out for the members as a mod (apart from the admin and she, BTW, is completely illiterate or what? haha).

    The going back and forth, the dodging of questions, the beating around the bush....pfff makes my head spin
    In short, the total lack of willingness to take any responsibility whatsoever but to shove it somewhere else sickens me, it really does.

    Final note : I'm really glad that Peter Pan thing got cleared up....hahaha
    I can laugh, but the fact is real young people were/are members and sometimes it's frightening to see what they believe or how they refuse to see anything else.

    As an admin and as a mod, people should tred very carefully, because by the mere fact they are admin/mod, everything they say or do has much bigger impact than just another member. That has been forgotten many times.

    I never thought I would say this, but I'm so thankfull I've been of age for quite a while now...rofl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with most of what you just wrote, which is funny considering I never thought that would be possible.

    The peter pan thing was a huge issue for some people, like many other bullshit clues that are fake. Fucking idiots playing with people.

    Again, I agree with your point about the extra responsibility of an Admin or moderator. Most of the mods (including the ones who later became admins and excluding Amy)did care about the members. Everything I've read, the converstaions I've had with some, as well as my own observations prove to me that they cared more than some people realized.

    Drama is right! Being of age helps, but not always. Remember the one who started this drama is of age.

    See the Truth

    All Seeing Eye

    ReplyDelete